Sikkim Manipal University, Ghana has two state-of-the-art ultra-modern facilities located at convenient locations in Accra and Kumasi. The iconic Eight-storey Academic City Campus at Ring Road Central is the preferred choice of students and working professionals in Accra. The new 5,000 sqft Kumasi campus is located at New Amakom /Hudson Street close to Baba Yara Stadium. The campuses have hostel facility for outstation students.
SIKKIM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY, GHANA LEARNING CENTRES CAN BE CONTACTED AT:
ACCRA - RING ROAD CAMPUS :
1st Floor, Academic City,
Abena Ateaa Towers,
Opposite Provident Towers, Ring Road Central,
P.O. Box AD 421, Adabraka
Telephone: (233) (030) 2253630, (030) 2253631, (028)9542433, (028) 9779268
Fax: (233) (030) 2250649
E-mail : email@example.com
KUMASI - CAMPUS:
2nd Floor, City style Building,
Hudson Street, New Amakom,
Near Baba Yara Stadium,
Asokwa, Kumasi, Ghana
P. O. Box KS 8100
Tel: (233) (032) 2030265, (032) 2030289, (028) 9225929
Fax: (233) (030) 2250649
SMU Ghana has organized hostel facilities for its students on first come serve basis.Hostel Accommodation Details
A newly furnished four-storey building for the exclusive use for our students is now available. The hostel is strictly on sharing basis and accommodation is available on ‘first-come first-served’ basis. Hostel is located at New Achimota Residential Area, Off Old Nsawam Road, Near ABC Junction, Opposite Mapel Leaf Hotel, P.O Box AT 79, Achimota.
Services in the hostel would include the following:
- Accommodation on sharing basis.
- Separate Accommodation for Boys and Girls available.
- Furnished non-AC rooms with bed, study table/chairs, wardrobes with attached kitchen & bathrooms.
- Television with DSTV in common room.
- Internet Wi-Fi Facility on all floors of the building.
- Water & Electricity charges are included in the Hostel Fee.
- Cleaners for common areas and rooms.
- 24 x 7 security including CCTV cameras.
- Hostel Fee: US $ 750 for one semester (i.e. 6 months duration) & students will get a discount of USD 50 if they pay for a year.
- Hostel Refundable Security: US $ 250 (refundable at the end of the program after no dues are issued by the Hostel Resident Manager).
Semester Bookings are for the following sessions:
- Hostel Charges are inclusive of the Electricity & Water Charges.
Following are the deadlines for booking hostel for each session:
- Spring Session: 16th April to 15th October
- Fall Session: 16th October to 15th April
In any case, if the balance is not paid by 15th May, then the bed shall be allotted to the next person and booking fee shall be forfeited.
- Spring session: Non-refundable Booking Fee of US $ 250 should be paid by 15th March and balance before allotment of the room, no later than 15th May.
In any case, if the balance is not paid by 15th November, then the bed shall be allotted to the next person and booking fee shall be forfeited.
- Fall session: Non-refundable Booking Fee of US $ 250 should be paid by 15th September and balance before allotment of the room, no later than 15th November.
Other terms are stated in Students Hostel Rules & Regulations given to student at the time of room allocation. The above terms are may change from semester to semester and communicated through notice board(s) and/or website.